Important Spa Etiquette
Covid-19 Spa Protocols
- No client will be allowed entry if exihibiting flu-like symptoms.
- Please sanitise with provided sanitiser (70% alcohol content) on entry.
- Please wear your facemask over mouth and nose at all times.
- You will be provided with single use towels, headbands etc. for your treatment.
- No refreshments will be provided.
- No guests allowed in the waiting area.
- All payments should be made cashless (contactless tap is preferred).
Regulations as per Government Gazette no 11135
- Therapist will no operate if exihibiting flu-like symptoms.
- Therapist will wash hands and sanitise frequently and between clients.
- Therapist will sanitise ALL work surfaces and equipment between every client.
- Therapist will wear facial mast at all times and a face shield when close proximity is required.
- Gloves will be discarded and replaced between each treatment.
- All sheets and towels will be changed after every treatment.
- All appoinments will be spaced 30 minutes apart.
- A register of all clients will be kept as per Government Gazette.
Your privacy and comfort are of the utmost importance to us. Spa treatments require various levels of undress and our therapists are trained in appropriate methods of draping. Although your therapist will discuss a complete overview of the treatment you experience, please feel free to ask any questions or make special requests to ensure your own comfort level.
Please note the Spa is not responsible for any personal belongings left behind. Please check robe pockets and chest drawers to ensure you have all your personal belongs. Alternatively, we advise you not to bring in any precious belongs into the spa.
All appointments are subject to a 24 hour cancellation policy. Changes or cancellations to appointments made within 24 hours will result in a fee of 10% per service. Cancelling with less than one hour of notice OR failure to arrive for scheduled appointments will result in the full cost of the appointment(s) being charged. Please note, small group bookings and spa packages are subject to a 48 hour cancellation policy.
Any guests under the age of 15 need to be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Should you arrive late, in consideration of our next guest, your treatment still must end as scheduled and full charges will apply.
We recommend that you schedule your next appointment prior to leaving the Spa to ensure you have the appointment time that you most desire.
Right of Refusal
Zen-Sense Day Spa reserves the right to refuse service to any client for improper conduct. Inappropriate conduct or language during a service will result in immediate termination of the service. We reserve the right to define inappropriate conduct.
Please advise us of any health conditions, allergies, or injuries that could affect your treatment or service when making your Spa reservation.
In keeping with our commitment to cleanliness, safety, and hygiene, our equipment is sterilized and sanitized after every treatment and service.
We have specially designed treatments for expectant mothers. Please allow Spa Reception and therapist to guide you in selecting which treatments and services are most suitable for you during this special time.
Gift Certificate Return Policy
Gift Certificates may not be redeemed for cash or used to purchase another gift certificates. Service Prices are subject to change. Zen-Sense Day Spa is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
If you wish to leave gratuities as the result of an exceptional experience, these will be accepted with appreciation. Gratuities are left up to the discretion of the guest and are not included in our prices, but often range from 10% to 20%.
Take the Zen-Sense experience home
Every product used during your service is available for purchase so that you may continue your spa experience at home. Gift packages are also available and are the perfect “Thank You” to take to loved ones from your retreat.
For the safety of children
Our open space is not an appropriate environment for babies and/or children. For their benefit and your peace of mind, we would greatly appreciate you leaving children at home (during your spa/salon experience).
Notification of changes
Reservations for Packages & Parties
Advanced reservations are required for all Spa Packages/Parties, 50% deposits will be necessary.
All Prices are subject to change.
Pre-Book your reservation
Please book your treatments in advance to accommodate. Have your credit card handy. 24 to 48 hours before your visit you will receive a courtesy phone call to ensure your reservation.
Our location has abundant complimentary parking situated in front of the building.
For your first visit, arrive 15 minutes prior. This will allow enough time for a spa tour, changing into spa attire, and a consultation.